AWS Architect with over 14 years of hands-on experience in Unix/Linux and Windows systems. Working closely with stakeholders to help them understand how AWS works, how they can move workloads into AWS and build highly available, cost effective and high performing solutions. Have provided high level support for a wide array of projects, including large eCommerce deployments, massively scalable websites, datacenter-to-cloud migrations and web application optimizations.
Get in touch to discuss how the move to the Cloud can help your business
– Amazon Web Services: VPC, IAM, EC2, ELB, S3, Glacier, RDS, SQS, SNS, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CodeDeploy, Elastic Beanstalk.
– Operating Systems: Windows, RHEL, Centos, Ubuntu, Debian, Amazon AMI.
– High Availability: Multi AZ, Failover, Pilot light.
Can help you with:
– AWS online Training
– Review your current architecture
– Architect your application for the cloud
– Terraform – Infrastructure as a Code
– Apply best practices
– Cloud Security
– Reduce cost and perform cost analysis